Sept. 6, 2022
Robin’s debut novel, Woman On The Wall, will be released on September 6, 2022.
Learn more HERE.
Developing the talents of young writers in the Lower Mainland, Toronto, and Mainland China. I offer workshops and fiction writing intensives through Quill Academy of Creative Writing.
I launched Quill Academy of Creative Writing here in Vancouver, and now serve young authors in the Lower Mainland, China, and around the globe as a writing coach.
- Public Relations Manager at Authors For Indies – an annual event that celebrates Canadian independent bookstores and the authors that love them.
- Volunteer with the inaugural Growing Room Feminist Literary Festival
- Board Member for Word Vancouver – Western Canada’s largest annual free festival of the written word.
- Western Canada PR coordinator at Authors For Indies.
- Moderator, historical fiction panel, Word Vancouver.
- In The Classroom: In April 2016 I taught her first workshop on digital storytelling and media literacy for self-identified girls ages 12-15 through the Access to Media Education Society.
- Literacy: I sat on the fundraising & planning committee for the provincial Literacy Is Life campaign with Decoda Literacy. This annual BC celebration surrounding International Literacy Day brings people together across the province.
- Media: From November 2015 to August 2016, I discussed hot topics in the literary world during her weekly half-hour books segment on Roundhouse Radio’s Sense of Place with Minelle Mahtani.