Help your child achieve their goals through developing confidence, strong life habits, and critical thinking skills:
Academic Life Coaching with Diana Chang Consultancy.
Academic life coaching is a unique partnership that guides students along their secondary education to strengthen academics, learn core life skills, and hone leadership and lifelong communication skills.
Diana offers students grade 7-12 a holistic solution to academic planning in order to achieve educational and personal goals.
A B O U T
- Bachelor of Arts Honours, Queen’s University
- Content for Marketing Writing, UBC
- Certified Associate Academic Life Coach, accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Certified yoga teacher
- 8+ years of international recruitment & admissions experience on behalf of Canadian secondary and post-secondary institutions
- 10+ years in board leadership in youth and women’s non-profit sector
- 1000+ hours parent and student interview coaching
Contact Diana to set up a consultation. WeChat ID: dchang88